WE Consulting & Benefits provided us with education and assistance that helped us bargain for benefit improvements. We would recommend their services to any organization that want to better understand their benefits and are potentially looking to make changes to their benefits plan.
President, IAFF Local 1183
District of North Vancouver Fire Fighters Union
I used WE Consultants & Benefits in my last round of bargaining, below are some of the areas they helped us with.
• Identify key areas in our benefits booklet that need improvements.
• Check compliance of the booklet with the Collective Agreement.
• Prioritize the key areas that needed improvements.
• Cost out the Employer’s proposals.
• How to use the insurance act statutes surrounding benefits.
• Helped us draft language on various proposals.
• Helped with technical questions when we needed answers.
Staff Representative, BCGEU
I recently took a benefits bargaining course offered by the Canadian Labour Congress. The instructors were provided by WE Consulting & Benefits. The course was extremely informative, touching on everything from the Insurance Act, policy/contract agreements, Para-medicals, health/dental plans to short and long-term disability.
So if you looking for advice or assistance around your benefits, make sure you reach out the staff at WE Consulting & Benefits first…. You will not be disappointed.
Ron Tuck (He/Him)
BCGEU Bargaining Committee (Co-Chair Corporate Services JOHSC)
British Columbia institute of Technology